2014年4月25日星期五

My Opinion On Workout DVDs For Women


I am an obese woman with diabetes and I am trying to do everything I can to better my life. I have already started to eat better, but I know that I will need to increase my physical activity if I want greater results. I searched high and low for workout DVDs for women before I decided that there may be a better way to do things.
Getting out more is one of those things that are recommended for everyone, but I just cannot see myself doing it. While it is not the worst thing in the world, going out is not very high on my list of things to do. Generally, I only go out when I have appointments or I have to do something absolutely necessary. Lately I have been walking to the store more often and that has been making me feel a little better. Maybe, just maybe, I will try a bit harder next time.
I am planning on buying a jump rope that includes one of those workout DVDs for women. I feel like I will be great at that, well if I can convince myself that jumping in the air is the best thing for me to be doing. I spoke with my doctor, and he told me that this was a great way to speed up my heart rate and get my juices flowing. I have done a bit of research, and I think I have narrowed it down to the product I want.
If I do break down and decide to purchase a few workout DVDs for women, I have to make sure I choose the right one. Looking at those super happy blondes with the ponytails and spandex in pastel colors will only make me angry. I will feel like I have nothing in common with these people and I may actually ruin any chances I have had at doing well. This may seem like it is a bit extreme, but all I see in that type of future is failure. Let's see if I can find one where other people find it difficult to touch their tootsies.
Music is my life, well not really, but it is a huge part of it. If I find some workout DVDs that have a great mix of my hip-hop favorites I will be all set. Who can resist working out when they have the pleasure of Outkast, Jay-Z or Missy Elliott helping them out? I have been coming across a few DVDs that have musical themes, so I know I am on the right track.
I know that once I figure out the perfect balance, all of this weight will start to come off. I am not sure if the walking, the jump rope or the workout DVDs for women will do the trick, but I am fairly positive one of those will. I don't want to be the thinnest woman out there, but I would love to be the healthiest.

没有评论:

发表评论