2014年4月29日星期二

Helping My Husband With Weight Loss Programs For Men


With the start of a new year, my husband and I decided we would try to live a healthier lifestyle. Both of us had pretty much let ourselves go and were not very healthy at all.
The first thing we did was change our eating habits. We both ate horribly. One thing we did was cut out fast food all together. We both knew how bad it was for us. We also cut out sugar and were working on cutting out the processed foods we were eating. We decided that instead of cutting things out all at once, we would gradually do it. Hopefully that would make it easier to do. We wanted to eat a more healthy diet and instead of eating sugars, fried foods, foods that were processed and fatty, we wanted to eat fruits and vegetables, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, whole grains, nuts, beans and rice. We knew this option was much healthier, but it wasn't always the easiest. Those bad for you foods are actually pretty tasty. But we would do it since it meant that we were going to be healthier.
We also knew we needed to add in some exercise. We wanted to do the same thing with exercise as we were doing in our diet. We were going to gradually work in more and more exercise. The first thing we did was add in an evening walk. That actually helped both of us feel better. I was happy with the evening walk, but my husband wanted more.
Since my husband wanted to get into even better shape, I helped him. I went online and looked up weight loss programs for men. I found quite a bit of helpful information and I shared it with him. It was all a little overwhelming, but he could do it. He found a friend that wanted to get into shape, too, so we shared the weight loss programs for men that we found online with his friend. I thought that if my husband had someone to do the weight loss programs for men with him, he would be more successful.
I was happy my husband and I decided to get healthier. Both of us felt so much better and our relationship was improving since both of us felt better and we were so much more active. There were more things we could do and wanted to do together, as a couple. It was a lot of fun.
Since we were both getting into better shape, we decided that we wanted to run a 5K. We signed up for the race and started to train. My husband was a lot faster than I was, but that was fine, I just wanted to be able to run it and finish it without feeling bad. It was a couple months until the race and I knew that if we continued to train, we would do great.
I was really excited about our new lifestyle and I knew that in the long run it would make us happier and healthier.

没有评论:

发表评论