2014年4月25日星期五

Looking For Workout Routines For Women


It was time to get into shape! My mom friends and I decided that we were going to work together and get into shape. We had all spent so much time with our families and our kids that we had not taken the time for ourselves. We all decided we were going to alter our schedules so we could have a bit of time for ourselves. I knew that taking time for me would only help my family.
Since I used to be a big exercise guru, I was going to get together some workout routines for women that we could all do. I was actually really excited to get all of this together and lead my group of friends into a more healthy lifestyle.
I did a quick online search for workout routines for women. I found a lot of helpful information and used what I found to put together workouts for four days a week. Our husbands were going to take care of the kids for an hour or so each of those days so we could get together and do our workouts. I knew they were proud of us and would appreciate having wives with bodies that were more in shape.
I showed my friends the workout routines for women that I put together and they all agreed that it looked like a good starting point. None of us had worked out in quite some time so we may all be sore for quite a while, but that was fine, it meant our bodies were getting healthier.
We started our workout routine. It felt really good to get together with my friends and it felt even better to be doing something that was good for our bodies. Sure enough, we were sore after our first session, but we all pretty much knew that going into it.
As we progressed, the exercises were getting easier and easier and it was time to start making things harder again. We were each getting into much better shape, losing weight, feeling better and having a lot more energy. What started out as a way to get into better shape, had turned into something that was making us better wives and mothers. Since we all had more energy, we all wanted to do more activities with our families and get them more active. That was good for everyone. Not only that, we were all so much happier and that helped in our relationships.
This working out thing was great and I was so happy we decided to do it. We slowly added more women into our group and they were getting all the good benefits of exercise, too. It was nice to be able to help women feel better, look better and be healthier. Luckily, a new mom took over planning the exercises and we all took turns with new routines every couple of weeks. That kept things fun and interesting and we were all progressing nicely.

没有评论:

发表评论